Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premier destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organization’s growth, we are looking to develop a world-class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organization to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
The Performance Marketer is responsible for planning digital campaigns and analyzing their data to increase brands' exposure.
What you'll be doing
- Drive business growth through performance advertising across multiple channels and provide suggestions for conversion improvement projects to maximize revenue and minimize costs.
- Develop and monitor campaign performance by channel (Direct, Free Search, Paid Search, Social Media, Associates, Other) and device (desktop, tablet, mobile).
- Create tracking (tagging) and reporting system for campaigns/platform performance (attribution, measurement, analytics) and establish KPIs.
- Manage marketing budget for a portfolio of brands (plan strategy for lead generation, retention, LTV, ROI/ROAS…etc) to meet established performance uplift expectations.
- Develop, conduct and evaluate A/B tests for creative marketing ideas. Test and optimize landing pages. Create traffic-driving (high relevancy) ads (managing both copywriting and visuals), and execute continuous improvement initiatives.
- Conduct analysis on multiple sets of data to identify opportunities and draft strategic proposals to improve performance (example: customer journey review) and swiftly execute approved suggestions.
- Manage e-marketing budget and optimize it on a daily basis in order to meet online business targets.
- Manage the relationships with external digital marketing agencies.
- Adapt and optimize creative and conversion points.
- Analyze and report on results using Google Analytics.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in performance marketing within Ecommerce.
- You are data-driven and have the ability to derive insights from data.
- You are detail-oriented and possess excellent reporting skills.
- You are collaborative and possess excellent communication skills.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories, and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, and exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.