Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premier destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organization’s growth, we are looking to develop a world-class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organization to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Our Brand Trainer is responsible for imparting knowledge and awareness of the Beauty category by using best training practices. Our Trainer will also research and localize materials on the category and brand, and in collaboration with Group Learning & Development, will develop the training material to be delivered.
He/ she will support the front-liners with on-the-job learning, as well as with monitoring performance and training needs analysis.
What you'll be doing
- Conduct training needs analysis to assess the needs of the team.
- Create, communicate, coordinate, and implement the training calendar for the year.
- Research, gather and localize brand material, and work in collaboration with Group L&D in the development of training materials.
- Acquire product knowledge of new brands and train the team accordingly.
- Leverage Group's available digital tools to digitalize training content.
- Analyze training data to assess usage and gaps.
- Create brand awareness at the frontline level and cascade important seasonal brand messages to the In-Store Team.
- Deliver the START program Category Training Day and Brand Training Days.
- Provide training to the Shop Floor Team by employing advanced product knowledge and best practice training techniques.
- Conduct evaluations on the Learners and the effectiveness of the learning materials and approaches.
- Recommend new learning materials and approaches to support the divisions' needs.
- Participate in Group L&D training events and best practice development.
- Act as the Brand ambassador at internal and external events.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in training.
- You are open to travel and flexible to work in remote areas.
- You are an Arabic speaker.
- You preferably have experience in the Beauty sector in the Saudi market and possess makeup application skills.
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills.
- You are a Leader by example and possess teaching skills.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories, and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, and exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.