Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organization's growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organization to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
As part of the central Customer and Experience and Clienteling team. Our Clienteling Product Manager will be responsible for defining and delivering key product features and improvements for internal clients (i.e., our Brands). You will develop a roadmap for feature releases and manage the release process.
The ideal candidate will be a go-getter, with the ability to think laterally and react quickly to changing priorities. The successful applicant will be a people-centric with excellent stakeholder management skills who wants to make a real difference.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate with CX designers, vendors, data, brands management, frontliners, senior managers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends.
- Identify core problems and solutions throughout the product
- Run focus groups and discovery calls with users to understand their perspective and begin to test their initial hypotheses
- Understand markets and competition in depth
- Coordinate day-to-day prioritization with the development team and stakeholders to push forward the most important features in the simplest version
- Drive product backlog, write user stories and conduct grooming sessions with your team
- Challenge the status quo of the current solutions and drive resolution through collaboration, influence, and innovation
- Define key business and product success metrics, tracking them, and improving upon them to form data-driven opinions
- Manage the roll-out and implementation, making sure that the developed technology has the impact desired
- Write release documentation and train cross functional teams on new product enablement
- Manage expectations of users and stakeholders, as well as communicating with your customers to guarantee that solutions are fit-for-purpose
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- A high-energy professional with nonstop success in exceeding key business objectives. You will be a meticulous, organized individual who can juggle projects while meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced eCommerce environment.
- Preferable SFCC/Demandware experience
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant product management experience.
- Experience launching successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms, is a big plus.
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills
- You have experience working within an agile and dynamic environment and with cross functional teams
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You will build consensus and negotiate resolutions
- You have experience running A/B tests and leading optimization efforts
- Salesforce CRM and Marketing experience is a plus
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
What We Can Offer You
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, and exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.