Our Skin-Care Consultant is responsible for achieving optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of customer service and professional standards and is responsible for giving skin care advice to their clients and guiding them through skin care and allergies routines with suitable products.
- Drive the business:
- Represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy through all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
- Push Skin care sales during events, promotions and launches
- Promote the Group’s loyalty program (MUSE) and increase enrollment rate and new customer acquisition
- Maintain and understand customer purchasing patterns and behaviors, and utilize this database to engage and build strong relationships with customers to encourage future selling opportunities
- When applicable, stay abreast of the brand’s different online (website, app and social media) offerings and activities and promote them with customers. Participate in achieving incentives
- Stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors
- Customer Centricity:
- Take ownership of the customer’s experience by delivering an exceptional service and brining to life the brand’s customer journey at all different touchpoints (physical and digital) through building rapport, sharing product knowledge and expert’s advice, proactively catering to customers’ needs, interests and preferences.
- Demonstrate effective usage and beneﬁts of various brands and skin care products and ensure high level of expertise while conducting professional facials.
- Educate and guide customers on the most appropriate range and usage of products to use to suit the skin type identified and follow-up on the client’s
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty.
- Operational Excellence:
- Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Generate and maintain daily sales reports, post launch sales tracking and sell-out tracking at store level
- Maintain all operating standards by ensuring merchandising levels, stock replenishment and organising display in the appropriate shelves/ counters are done as per the brand’s VM guidelines
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form and ensure stock receipt as per set procedures.
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using skin-care knowledge and ensure monthly make-up sessions are reached.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the available technological tools and use them to enhance the customer experience both in and out of the store (Clienteling app, CRM, OMS, etc.)