Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premier destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organization's growth, we are looking to develop a world-class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organization to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Our Omni-Channel Assistant Manager is responsible for leading eCommerce operations and managing, mentoring, and growing the eCommerce operations of the team.
This position is primarily responsible for managing and overseeing the continuous operations of our websites to provide customers with a seamless ordering, payment, and fulfillment experience.
This role requires a keen sense of how operational systems interact in an Ecommerce business and a strong understanding of how data flows in an Ecommerce business and in stores. This includes flows to support order management, inventory, payment, and ship confirmations. You understand how to create durable and repeatable processes that keep the business moving forward.
What you'll be doing
- In partnership with our operations and supply teams, ensure accurate inventory levels across sites. Work with Operations partners on special projects like custom product setups, bundles, and kits.
- Be the conduit between Ecommerce business and the Customer Experience team to solve customer issues with the website experience, fulfillment, and payment.
- Work with eCommerce team to review/set up operational KPIs and deliver on those KPIs working with distribution team, warehouse team, and external vendors.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of training programs for associates in the stores to improve communication between eCom, marketing, and stores.
- Responsible for documenting operational requirements to create new or update current standard operating procedures (SOPs) including business process flows.
- Mentor and develop team members to enable personal and professional development.
- Forecast and project inventory levels to optimize speed of delivery and location optimization based on customer location. Optimize stock levels both in key stores and warehouses.
- Evaluate current procedures, determine opportunities for continuous improvement, and implement updated processes across different channels and stores.
- Partner and enable key relationships between brand team, fulfillment team, DSP’s & store ops team.
- Identify loss of revenue areas such as returns and cancellations and ensure maximum deliveries with the least business-driven cancellations.
- Prepare a monthly performance deck for the higher management highlighting the key KPI's, achievements, shortfalls, and action plans.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 1 to 2 years of experience in operations with an Ecom background.
- You have a sound understanding of process management.
- You are a team player with the ability to communicate with different teams.
- You have an operational mindset with the ability to solve problems.
- You are an innovative multitasker.
- You are customer-focused.
- You are data and detail-oriented.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories, and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, and exclusive employee discounts.