Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our Trade Manager will maximise the commercial performance of the brands digital channels/ website by optimising product, pricing and promotions.
- Plan and deliver overall trading strategy for the ecommerce site, including the product and pricing strategy.
- Improve commercial performance using data sources including web analytics data on traffic, conversion and AOV.
- Manage ecommerce dashboards and reporting metrics
- Manage and develop own internal and external stakeholder relationships, working with 3rd party agencies.
- Responsible for understanding and then communicating web trading insights, online comparison and reporting
- Elaborate the vision at the Division level and set up the yearly strategic plan and the yearly budgets in accordance with the Brand’s vision and mission
- Responsible for development of annual online brand P&L budget and commercial trading plan formulation and delivery in conjunction with regional team(s)
- Conduct strategic meetings with suppliers, regional teams…to negotiate commercial conditions (margin, animations, exclusivity…)
- Lead the implementation of new business strategies and new partner relationships to increase the reach of the Brand online
- Develop new business strategy, tactical plans, and detailed business cases for new business development to rationalize resource investments
- Responsible for delivering the underlying profitability through developing knowledge of key cost drivers from the P&L
- Analyse web metrics and make recommendations to improve website performance including new ways to drive website traffic and revenue opportunities
- Compile and analyse search data and metrics to make decisions regarding business strategy
- Perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
- Hear the voice of the customer (and our associates) and represent it while working with various teams to build products that provide an unparalleled shopping experience by putting the customer first through identifying their current and future needs, pain points, and dreams
- Communicate product priorities/direction to relevant stakeholders
- Manage collaboration between teams (internal/external), and ensure accountability and ownership throughout the project work
- Design, test and manage customer facing digital products to execute the vision of taking customer interaction to a new level, across multiple platforms
- Conduct customer research and determine the user’s story. Draft and build digital product concepts, MVPs and staged products independently; conduct A/B tests and deep dives into customer behavior/interaction (with data) to uncover opportunities and drive business success
- Identify opportunities, goals and determine metrics for analytics. Grow digital products + services continuously to ensure our ultimate objective: state of the art experiences
What you’ll need to succeed
- Seasoned customer-centric leader with both deep and broad digital experience
- Strong commercial acumen, capable of instilling a similar mindset in their teams
- Ability to lead , empowering and nurturing directly and indirectly
- 5+ years experince in Ecommerce
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.