Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organization's growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organization to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Our E-Partnerships Account Executive is responsible for the day-to-day eCommerce operations, on an end-to-end perspective from order management to returns. He/ she is also responsible for the stock control and the quality of service and relationship management with Guests.
What you’ll be doing
- Receive the orders from eCommerce back office, and process them into the POS.
- Maintain the stock level and liaise with management to ensure replenishment and deliveries.
- Audit the stock levels and check the consistency of the data through the different platforms and software used, and in coordination with eCommerce – Merchandise Analyst. Ensure that discrepancies and variances during stock take and cycle counting are properly identified and communicated to Back-office.
- Manage order preparation and shipment respecting Business rules and requests (time, quantity and quality).
- Ensure invoicing for all orders is done accurately and according to the guidelines. Print the invoice and attach it to the order shipment Handle inbound and outbound customer queries related to the customer accounts, loyalty membership and/or product purchases via a variety of channels (email, telephone, mobile).
- Ensure a quick resolution of Customer queries while offering the highest level of customer service.
- Investigate any issues raised and revert to the Customer.
- Respond to e-mails received within the SLA and guidelines framework, professionally and with an all-encompassing response.
- Escalate high profile customer complaints to management.
- Make any outbound calls required to follow-up on Customer’s enquiries and requests, members/customers surveys or any other calls as required from time-to-time.
- Perform Data Capture functions to complete member registration or order management and enter details into the database, process manual transactions and any other ad hoc work that may the required reporting.
- Establish and maintain metrics and provide frequent communication and feedback to management to enhance quality and productivity.
- Produce operation reports and customer management reports.
- Help solve problems and make informed decisions that affect the service, and productivity.
- Assess, evaluate, and propose continuous process improvement.
- Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Update order status on the monitor.
- Manage the shipment provider, proceed to handover and follow up on delivery process.
- Ensure all documentation and stock updates are done in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Front-Of-House/Concierge Desk whenever it is needed to provide any required information and solve any issue with Customer (returns, refunds, cancellation, claims…) returns / refund management.
- Manage the return process by entering returns in the order management tool: a) Reception of the returned order b) Quality control of the products c)Process validation according to the business specifications for RMA D) In case of product replacement prepare the next shipment, and in case of refund ensure the customer has been credited.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You have a minimum 2 years of experience within a multi-branded Ecommerce environment.
- You have experience in stakeholder management, as well as stock and price management.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are proactive.
- You have an operational mindset and possess excellent analytical skills.
- You are confident and assertive, as well as possess excellent communication skills.
- You are a Leader by example.
- You are customer-focused.
What We Offer
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, and exclusive employee discounts.