Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Have a passion for fashion, building relationships and styling?
Wear That Stylists are passionate about fashion, but they also thrive on building genuine relationships to deliver a truly personalised service. They’re natural trendsetters, wardrobe problem-solvers and outfit artists. But, most importantly, they care about their clients. This is why Stylists are the heartbeat of Wear That!
- CREATIVE: Inspire clients to try new fashion trends & find their personal style.
- PASSIONATE: You want to help clients look and feel their best.
- CLIENT-FOCUSED: You understand the importance of building strong client relationships.
- CONFIDENT: You’re able to make decisions quickly and share a point of view.
- DETAIL-ORIENTED: You’re thoughtful in everything you do.
- SELF-STARTER: You expertly manage your own schedule and goals.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar or creative role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Creative eye for design, copy, and fashion.
- Solid understanding of the latest fashion trends.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.