Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
The Account Manager serve as the chief liaisons between clients and the technical teams. Their goal is to understand what the client wants, communicate it to teams, and get it delivered to clients. Developing a strategy for each client is the account manager’s responsibility. The account manager will understand the client’s business and formulate an approach that can help in delivering business objectives.
Account managers are salespeople, strategists, creatives, and have an excellent grasp of business. They must be strong communicators, highly social, and highly available. Good analytical, sales, and financial skills are a big plus.
• Clients or Brands Account Management
• Maintain a positive relationship with Clients (brands)
• Business Development: get new projects from Clients (brands)
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Assemble and coordinate project team (internally and externally): designer managers and project managers
• Manage project budget
• Track project deliverables
• Provide direction and support to the project team
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
What you’ll need to succeed
* Being Inclusive * Business Orientation * Business Process Improvement * Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust * Communicating effectively * Conflict Management * Construction Legal Consulting * Decision Making and Critical Thinking * Demonstrating Customer Centricity * Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change * Demonstrating Strategic Vision * Developing & Engaging Employees * Driving Innovation * Driving Results * Stakeholder Management * Understanding & Developing Self
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.