Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
- Design the seasonal in-store/window sets, displays, PLV, pop ups, events and graphics to be inline with Retail Design & VM Manager’s and Creative Content Director's direction.
- Oversee the production of the designs, checking the quality and making sure the project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Excellent knowledge of materials and finishes.
- Ability to work overnight to project manage window installations.
- Support in the creation of mood boards and presentations, clearly reflecting the brands DNA.
- Communicate the installation schedules to the Visual Merchandising team so that they can plan and prepare for the installations.
- Create a relationship with Marketing to gain an in-depth understanding of the brand’s image to help create concise and relevant designs.
- Gather business and technical requirements to get an understanding of what is needed, help develop design ideas as well as help source lighting, props, accessories.
- Create strong relationships with other cross functional departments.
- Assist in the budgeting process.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 6+ years of experience.
- University Degree in Graphic Design, Interior Architecture, Architecture or Interior Design.
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in window design, pop up design and retail design.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch Up, AutoCAD and MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.