Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our eComm Buying Manager is responsible for selecting and buying brands/products that will be sold on Level Shoes’ online platforms. She/he will have a strong network within the luxury brand industry as well as a good familiarity with the eCommerce and Buying world internationally.
- Minimum 5-6 years’ experience within buying, and 4 years ecommerce specific experience
- Solid experience in product selection, buying, inventory, vendor negotiating, and business writing
- Deep understanding of Ecommerce processes, retail planning, key performance metrics
- Excellent network within the luxury lifestyle brand industry
- Demonstrate advanced industry wide product knowledge, both regionally and internationally
- Strong understanding of international fashion trends and online landscape
- Commercial knowledge and acumen
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to create, develop & execute ecommerce strategic initiatives
- Excellent communication skills; strong presenter to senior management
- Great attention to detail, Entrepreneurial spirit and a Team player
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.