Who We Are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organization's growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organization to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
What You'll Be Doing
Our Creative Lead (Male) is responsible for creating and uploading all organic digital content across the social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube). The role will manage the priorities and planning of the social strategy through a balanced view that considers both creative and business needs – ensuring the growth of our client community both in terms of reach and engagement, meeting business KPIs within budget and at scale, and giving visibility to key stakeholders across the team.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the social media strategy to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and improve sales
- Manage social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Create engaging, creative, innovative organic content for all social media channels to promote the omnichannel experience (photo & video, vlogs, IG & TikTok live shopping)
- Copywrite content that is informative and appealing
- Create a Calendar for regularly scheduled posts
- Ensure content is created for all new product deliveries and launches
- Manage the success of every social media campaign
- Manage the Influencer strategy to grow the channel organically
- Feed the content team with performance insights, actively promoting a growth culture in which the team is regularly looking for opportunities to optimize ideation, distribution, scheduling, and amplification of content within a rigorous, agile test and learn environment
- Ensure the on-time delivery of work and overall quality of execution in line with brand standards
- In collaboration with ecommerce team, lead and manage product showcase based on Trade needs
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- eCommerce background with an ability to lead an omni-channel experience
- Superior knowledge in social media: trends, best practices, channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Luxury fashion brand and product knowledge
- Confident, good at public speaking
- Autonomous & pro-active
- Team player
What We Offer
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, and exclusive employee discounts.
To view all our perks and benefits, click here.