Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
As a Supply Chain Data Analyst, you will be working as an analytical consultant for all the business users within supply chain team and business leaders. You will be working on various problem involving Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and tracking Supply chain KPIs
What you will be doing:
- Become an analytical consultant for all the business users within supply chain team
- Collaborate closely with Supply chain leads to understand problems and question related to their business, and provide an analytical roadmap
- Development of self-serving dashboards and process automation are the key priorities initially. So initial few months might involve extensive dashboarding using Looker and automating certain Supply chain processes using data
- Make supply chain KPIs such as Sell through rate, Inventory Turn etc. easily accessible across the businesses
- Help the SC team in effective planning for future demand and supply: What to buy? how much to buy? How much to stock in different locations? Etc. are some important questions that is always at the core of supply chain function
- Assist and participation in data validation and cleaning to ensure the quality and integrity of data.
- As we move along the transformation journey, unlocking value from data using advanced analytical solution
- Present data outputs / findings in a compelling storytelling way typically to a non-technical audience
- Working with the core data team to operationalize and deliver impact through data products
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2-3 years of experience as a Data Analyst/Business Analyst/BI engineer/ Data Scientist in Retail (Preferably Fashion retail) or FMCG business
- Hands-on experience with SQL, Python/R, Excel and Any BI tool such as Looker, PowerBI, Tableau
- Willingness to do some foundational “heavy lifting” in automating reporting and dashboarding, to enable business users to self-serve, prior to accelerating value through advanced techniques
- Strong communication skill and storytelling using data
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.