Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
As an Elite Relationship Manager you will develop and manage the ELITE member base in KSA & potentially oversee the growth of the Elite in Bahrain. You would analyze and combine insights of the KSA High Net worth segment, successfully onboard them into the Elite Program and develop personalized strategies to grow their value within the Chalhoub Group.
The role will focus on a creative approach to build member’s value through; understanding and anticipating needs while building authentic relationships that can be retained over long term. It will also require establishing strong retail network with the brands and their front liner teams as well as 3rd party providers to deliver on member inquiries and requests. You must possess the ability and skill to professionally manage individual relationships in a manner that drives customer satisfaction & retention.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Working closely with the Elite director to build annual Clienteling strategy for each market with a localized approach
- Working closely with Elite Marketing Manager to brief on Clienteling moments with the objective outlining the marketing support needed
- Managing and reviewing on a quarterly basis the contact calendars with PCEs (Private Clienteling Executives) to deliver on KPIs
- Building relationships with key stores and developing relationships with store VIP Clienteling teams (Elite Champions)
- Setting annual store incentives and sharing monthly status checks with the stores
- Acting as POC for any escalations received from clienteling teams
- Identifying and validating new members & onboarding them with their dedicated clienteling teams
- Building Dossiers / Archetypes on members Manage relationships with top tier of Elite members
- Continually reviewing, strategizing and formulating action plans based on weak performance of Elite Members
- Working with Data Analysts to draw insights reports and dashboards
- Conceptualizing and managing seasonal gifting
- Managing Corporate Gifting and large-scale requests
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous experience handling a similar role in the past
- Well connected in the market, previous experience working in KSA is a must
- Previous experience in CRM is preferred
- Excellent Arabic / English language abilities
- Excel & PowerPoint Knowledge
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.