Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
Our Training Manager is responsible for imparting knowledge and awareness of the beauty category by using best training practices. Our Training Manager will also research and localize materials on the category and brand, and in collaboration with group L&D, will develop the training material to be delivered.
He/ she will support the front liners with on-the-job learning, as well as monitor performance and provide training needs analysis.
What you'll be doing
- Conduct training needs analysis to assess the needs of the team.
- Create, communicate, coordinate, and implement the training calendar for the year.
- Research, gather, and localize brand material, and work in collaboration with group L&D in the development of training materials.
- Acquire product knowledge of new brands and train the team accordingly
Leverage Group's available digital tools to digitalize training content.
- Analyze training data to assess usage and gaps.
- Create brand awareness at the frontline level and cascade important seasonal brand messages to the instore team.
- Deliver the START program Category Training Day and Brand Training Days.
- Provide training to the shop floor team by employing advanced product knowledge and best practice training techniques.
- Monitor product training of the Delegation brands.
- Introduce interior design training related to category / products sold.
- Conduct evaluations on learners and the effectiveness of the learning materials and approaches.
- Recommend new learning materials and approaches to support the division's needs.
- Participate in Group L&D training events and best practice development.
- Act as the Brand ambassador at internal and external events.
- Follow all relevant L&D policies, processes, and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Follow-up on escalated cases /issues/questions of junior team members to ensure they are closed efficiently and in a timely manner.
Design and deliver best-in-class Learning and Development interventions to provide enhanced skills and knowledge across identified talent with a focus on career pathways and leadership development activities.
- Develop internal coaching capabilities through identifying and developing an internal coaching framework and necessary talent, building an internal coach pool to various levels of leadership.
- Collaborate with external consultants, business schools, and industry leaders in designing and delivering Learning and Development programs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness, relevance, and impact of the programs, for continuous improvements as well as make recommendations to enhance the group's talent identification, development, and retention.
- Support the Group Learning and Development and Global HR teams in embedding digital DNA in the Learning and Development population of the group.
- Offer comprehensive internal Learning and Development consultancy service to senior management key business stakeholders and HRBP team.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in training.
- You are a people person and a team player with the ability to communicate with different teams.
- You are customer-oriented.
- You are self-motivated and have a proactive personality.
- You have a drive for achieving results.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.