Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
- Manage/create/remove categories and collections on the website
- Ensure consistency of product SKUs and labels with ERP systems
- Align with the Online Brand Strategy plan and assist the dedicated teams on operational actions for acquisition, promotion, retention, communication, etc.
- Manage the launch of products, including content request from brands and stock request from purchasing team
- Guarantee optimum brand presentation in homepages, landing pages and product description
- Optimizing product pages including; product imagery, monitoring reviews, cross-sells/upsell and product page ‘special offer’ banners
- Optimize the catalogue to increase conversion rates
- Own the merchandising calendar – planning with marketing, content, social, email and seek to constantly optimize
- Work with purchase coordinators to ensure products used in marketing campaigns are online in time, share product links and work with content team to manage social media schedule based on arrivals
- Notify marketing/content team of new brand arrivals for photography so it’s ready to launch with Brand online
- Work with CRM to determine email schedule, select relevant product
- Work with Finance to determine budgets and forecasting
- Liaise with concessions for uploads, seasonal updates and sale alignment
- Communicate Brand updates and website changes with the team
- Analyze and report on best sellers by week, month, country, categories and Brands
- Update monthly dashboard/CEO dashboard
- Analyse website performance, traffic, conversion and other KPIs across regions and countries
What you’ll need to succeed
- You are currently an online merchandiser with an eCommerce retail business
- You ideally have experience with SFCC. Or experience with Hybris or Magento
- You can think strategically and have a holistic approach to merchandising but can also execute and get your hands dirty
- Solutions driven attitude
- Great communication skills and ability to speak to all levels in the business
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.