Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Our eCommerce Manager will be responsible for conceptualizing, recommending and analysing the strategic E-commerce function. You are a key business leader in the Brand Team who is responsible for the online P&L, delivering profitable sales growth through managing merchandise in the online channel, and the execution of a world class customer experience consistent with the Global Brand strategy in all operating markets. You will have to be a talent for building software products, highly customer centric, very detail-oriented with a passion for design.
What you'll be doing
Strategy and Planning:
- Elaborate the vision at the Division level and set up the yearly strategic plan and the yearly budgets in accordance with the Brand’s vision and mission
- Responsible for development of annual online brand P&L budget and commercial / trading plan formulation and delivery in conjunction with regional team(s)
- Conduct strategic meetings with suppliers, regional teams…to negotiate commercial conditions (margin, animations, exclusivity…)
Business Development/Relationship Management:
- Lead the implementation of new business strategies and new partner relationships to increase the reach of the Brand online
- Develop new business strategy, tactical plans, and detailed business cases for new business development to rationalize resource investments
- Responsible for delivering the underlying profitability through developing knowledge of key cost drivers from the PandL
Web Analytics Management:
- Analyse web metrics and make recommendations to improve website performance including new ways to drive website traffic and revenue opportunities
- Compile and analyse search data and metrics to make decisions regarding business strategy
- Perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience with eCommerce Trading/Merchandising
- Experience managing operations and building a team for an eCommerce Business
- Experience running A/B tests and leading optimization efforts
- Shopify, Salesforce CRM & Marketing experience is a plus
- Previous P&L ownership and handling large budgets
- User experience design skill set including data-driven analytics capabilities, and a working understanding of web application technologies
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in a similar role
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.