Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
The Korloff story began with one of the most mysterious diamonds in the world: a 200-carat rough black diamond. Formed somewhere between Earth and Sky, its origin is shrouded in mystery and is still a subject of debate amongst specialists today. Charmed by its tale and incredible beauty, French entrepreneur and diamond trader Daniel Paillasseur bought the magical “Black Korloff” in 1978, cut it into a massive 88-carat brilliant jewel, and decided to name his company after it. A company that would not only trade diamonds, but also craft them into the most exciting and desirable jewelry.
40 years later, Korloff is one of the last independent French jeweller-diamantaires. Headquartered in Paris, it is present in more than 40 countries with over 50 exclusive stores and shop-in-shops, as well as 350 retailers. The Black Korloff remains the House’s emblem and source of inspiration: from the signature 88-facet Korloff cut to the most spectacular masterpieces, from watches to perfumes. Korloff stands out with its bold mix of inspirations, styles and materials, touched with a hint of impertinence.
What you'll be doing
Our Boutique Manager is responsible for driving the store business. They will work towards achieving the boutique sales’ target, build a base of loyal VIP customers by recruiting and retaining them, manage the team and ensure full adherence to the brand’s guidelines and store processes. Responsibilities will include:
- Define annual strategic plan with the manage as well as sales targets and KPI's with the team
- Define, execute, and monitor the store action plan to achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Provide a clear vision to the team about the business and store’s vision and key directions
- Identify, recruit, develop and retain strong talents
- Create a positive work environment based on trust, respect and fairness and be the voice of the employees when needed by sharing any of their feedback, challenges, and concerns with the leadership and HR teams.
- Act as a coach for the team members and promote growth mindset by leveraging the Group’s available learning tools and platforms a constantly monitor the team’s development plans and professional growth.
- Ensure performance improvement plans are discussed and documented in a transparent manner.
- Develop the omnichannel mindset among the team by constantly promoting the different touchpoints of the customer experience (physical and digital).
- Use the clienteling approach and techniques with a focus on VIPs, leveraging customer data to proactively catering to their needs and preferences, the brand’s ecommerce business including different activities, offerings, activations, etc.
- Recruit new clients and convert them into loyal VIP customers by providing them with an excellent experience and constantly networking with them
- Manage the customer database to build strong relationship with customers and create future potential selling opportunities
- Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures (SOP’s) are followed and maintained in the store.
- Ensure e-commerce orders are prepared and processed within the set SLAs
- Leverage available technology tools when available to support customer experience in and outside of store (Clienteling app, OMS, Whatsapp Business, etc.) and ensure the team is well versed with it
- Ensure all operating standards are followed from stock replenishment to organizing displays as per the brand’s VM guidelines.
- Ensure a healthy floor coverage by analyzing historical traffic data and anticipating peak hours
- Ensure that all processes are compliant with legal, safety, security, retail store operations and HR guidelines, work closely with relevant teams to constantly improve them and escalate any issues or concerns for prompt action.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum 9 to 10 years experience in Retail
- Experience in luxury retail industry (high jewelry experience would be a plus)
- Excellent presentation skill and Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively lead staff, help customers and work with management
- Adaptable, positive & enthusiastic
- Excellent time management skills
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.