Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
As an experienced People Partner, you will be responsible for helping attract, develop, and support an exceptional group of people.
You will be working closely with the functional management team to provide: operational HR support, strategic advice, guidance, and best practice solutions.
You will do so in line with Group HR policies and principles, whilst also creating bespoke initiatives to enhance the employee experience and support the achievement of business strategies and culture change.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders and change management leads in the business to ensure people changes are executed smoothly and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the successful and smooth transition of people change from current to desired culture, practices, structure, and overall organizational environment.
- Change management experience and understanding of how to manage change effectively, demonstrated through the ability to manage the successful and smooth transition of people change from current to desired culture, practices, structure, and overall organizational environment.
- Define, develop and implement our people vision to support our ambitious business strategy
- Review the brand/function’s operating model and workforce planning approaches to ensure optimal organizational structures are in place to support future focus, growth, scalability and employee satisfaction
What you’ll need to succeed
This is a role that combines operational and strategic responsibilities, requiring a solid HR background in addition to sound commercial exposure and mindset to successfully partner with and influence all areas of the business.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Psychology
- MBA and Coaching Certificates are a plus
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of HR best practices and industry standards
- Proven experience of acting as a change agent to bring about change
- Able to influence without authority and to be regarded as a credible trusted advisor to the business
- Employee centric with the ability to build trust and act as a coach and mentor for employees
- Self-aware, with the appropriate leadership skills to inspire, manage and develop high performing teams
- Comfortable with healthy challenge and able to operate at a strategic level
- Experience in working in fast-paced, matrixed environments
- Commercially minded with the ability to manage budgets, and interpret complex data & analytics to support decision making
- Resilient and able to effectively balance multiple priorities in line with deadlines
- Exceptional communication, relationship-building, and project management skills
- Future focussed with the ability to use creative and inspiring approaches to enhance employee experience programs, concepts, and techniques
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.