Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
The job holder of this position is responsible for the day-to-day trading of brands on external eCommerce platforms. You will be managing the multiple E-retailers/Chalhoub relationship, looking after the trading for several fashion brands on Farfetch, Ounass, Amazon and potentially more based on business requirements.
· Manage the onboarding and execution of new stock points for brands that will deliver sustainable growth
· Define and own the operational KPI’s, and ensure adoption by the business
· Implement continuous improvement strategies within operations to continue to scale the business and ensure KPI’s are achieved
· Create best practices for operations and ensure this is rolled out across all brands
· Have regular business reviews with brand teams to understand any blockages/challenges they are facing and put actions in place to support
· Create weekly reports to share with the brand team on all operational aspects of the business – OOS, Resources Shortages, Training Required, Key Callouts etc
· Monitor stock levels across all brands and stock points, take action with the e-partnership brand executives when gaps have been identified
· Identify new stock point opportunities for the brands
· Support E-Partnerships manager on reporting & data analysis
· Devising and executing trading strategies that will deliver sustainable growth
· Collaborating with the brand team to guarantee a ‘one team’ approach to trading
· Helping the local brand teams unlock the full opportunity with their global HQs
· Working with operations to ensure quality of execution and customer happiness
· Partnering closely with the eTailers to grow our presence on their platforms
· Driving innovation with new approaches to trading, merchandising, & marketing
· Being a positive ambassador of the broader ecom organisation and culture
· Promoting the Group’s industry reputation in ecommerce and trading
What you’ll need to succeed
· University graduate
· Strong track record in ecommerce trading with comprehensive P&L ownership
· Good understanding of the different levers that drive ecommerce success
· Natural ability to use data to confidently take decisions and spot opportunities
· An excellent communicator with outstanding relationship management skills
· A hunger to deliver truly transformational impact. This role is not for the timid!
· Conversant with computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.