Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
The Warehouse Supervisor should be responsible for ensuring efficient, accurate and timely warehouse operations. These operations include receiving, storage, order picking, shipping, inventory management and warehouse facility (space) management. The warehouse supervisor must lead a team in a very busy environment, must have excellent organizational skills, attention to details and able to multi task.
- Supervise the warehouse team for timely and efficient completion of day-to-day activities such as Goods Inward, Order preparation, Dispatch, Product manipulation and Housekeeping.- Evaluate daily workload, Plan and allocate work force to complete daily objectives.
- Supervision of product put away strategies in WMS
- Supervision of product pack keys in WMS
- Plan, Organize and review daily tasks of shift Team leaders.
- Ensure that the shift reports are completely filled and information passed to the next shift.
- Ensure customer requirements are satisfied.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy on stocks and ensure damages are kept to the minimum. Â§ Human Resources & Assets
- Ensure that the working environment is pleasant and cooperative.
- Proper and effective communication of information from the management to the shop floor and vice-versa.
- To motivate and lead the team to ensure logistics objectives are achieved.
- Conduct Team briefing, on the Job coaching & performance feedback to staff
- Plan with the warehouse manager the staff's annual leave.
- Identify and recommend staff training requirements and Equipment & Assets
- Ensure resources like storage space, manpower and equipment are efficiently utilized.
- Ensure Machinery, equipment, consumables and other resources and properly planned, used and well maintained.
- Quality, Health & Safety and Environment
- Strictly follow standard processes, procedures, and work instructions. Also, promote adherence to procedures by your staff.
- Close analysis, promotion, and identification of areas for improvement within the Company's Quality Management System per ISO 9001 standards
- Report all incidents, of any nature and however caused, to their immediate superior completing all necessary documentation promptly and accurately.
- Ensure that workplace health, safety & environment requirements as per OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
- To maintain a high-quality image throughout the operation at all times. Other requirements
What you’ll need to succeed
- Active Learning
- Analytical Approach
- Being Inclusive
- Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
- Communicating effectively
- Cost Management Methodologies
- Data Analytics - CGF
- Demonstrating Customer Centricity
- Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
- Demonstrating Strategic Vision
- Developing & Engaging Employees
- Driving Innovation
- Driving Results
- Lean Manufacturing
- Process Improvement
- Productivity Orientation
- Safety, Injury Prevention and Emergency Procedures
- Understanding & Developing Self
- Vendor/Supplier Management
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.