Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our Supply Planner manages and leads the validation of demand signals through data analytics. The use of historical data, statistical models, and forecast information from Sales, Marketing as well as business knowledge are key inputs to validating demand. Our Supply Planner is directly responsible for ensuring processes are in place to drive forecast accuracy and meet KPIs.
Demand Planning Support:
- Review planning and forecasting outputs and communicate KPIs to relevant team members
- Work closely with Demand Planners to understand expected forecasts Assist in the development of the Demand Plan where needed; determine what is required in the demand, supply and inventory plans to support business needs Inventory
Management & Fulfilment:
- Develop and test different options for stock size, composition and age profile and recommend optimum stock model to support agreed
- Demand and business plans Implement inventory strategies based on cost benefit analysis as defined by the strategic objectives and goals
- Set KPIs that align with multiple stakeholders’ objectives for inventory optimisation to attain short term and long term goals
- Lead supply planning efforts across functions to optimally fulfill business needs, including leading the S&OP process where required Identify supply constraints which are business critical and work with supply partners to try and improve them to enable improved planning, inventory and service levels Identify gaps in current supply or Demand plans and propose remedial action
- Leverage order generation algorithms to ensure stock availability
- Create options for contracting, sourcing, relationships or risk improvement, using the category sourcing frameworks
- Assist in the setting of sourcing strategies to develop new and emerging sources of supply
- Validate assumptions and robustness of sourcing strategies
- Partner with Group Logistics and Group Legal to determine the appropriate standard Incoterms approach to use for each type of cargo and address any violations or code of ethics breach
- Manage the transportation of a portfolio of different cargo types including optimising fleets and maintaining a distribution network
- Challenge selected methods of transportation and recommend alternative approaches
Cost Management & Analysis:
- Apply cost modelling techniques to internal flow of money and explain implications on revenue to management Implement financial analysis methods such as cost volume profit and cost/price models Identify, propose and, if required, implement agreed changes of portfolio mix in order to optimise the price/mix ratio
- Assess sources of supply and costs using multitiered supply chain costing approaches and apply them throughout the life of a supply agreement Identify and implement, where required, opportunities to reduce cost and/or supply risk
Supply Chain Planning:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish KPIs for network Lead complex design and optimization studies and implementation
- Perform basic activities to manage the space at the location using siloed solutions (e.g. Excel, Access, CAD, etc.)
What you’ll need to succeed
YOUR PROFILE: "Great understanding of each of the major Incoterms
Understand how international trade works and knowledge of the ICC governing body and its official guidelines and terminologies
Working experience with space optimisation techniques
Great understanding of the various techniques of handling inbound and outbound cargoes
Understanding of multi-tiered supply chain costing models
Great knowledge of macro-economics factors
Basic knowledge of network design parameters and counterbalancing metrics
Comprehensive understanding of network optimization frameworks and software capabilities
Able to lead top-to-top risk mitigation discussions with key supply partners
Good understanding of major project management methodology
Able to lead cross-functional/organizational project teams Familiar with the DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyse-Improve-Control) methodology of Six Sigma and with important problem solving and kaizen (continuous improvement) tools and techniques such as FMEA, fishbone analysis etc.
Strong understanding of present and up-and-coming technologies to accelerate the value of SCM
General awareness of procurement systems used within the industry and in-depth knowledge of current organization’s system
General awareness of demand planning systems used within the business
Experience in warehouse and transportation management systems is a big plus
2+ years of experience
University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain or any relevant field
COMPETENCIES * Being Inclusive * Stock Management * Compliance * Intrinsic SC Cost Analysis * Risk Assessment and Mitigation * Application of Technology * Supply Planning * Supply Network Design and Optimization * Organise SC to Deliver Demand Plan * Incoterms Understanding & Management * Supplier Relationship Management * Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust * Communicating effectively * Demonstrating Customer Centricity * Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change * Driving Results * Technical * Understanding & Developing Self
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.