Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
The Omnichannel Analyst operations will support the team on a group level to ensure the execution of critical projects and activities while doing research and helping us steer best-in-class consumer experiences. This role will support evolving the standards we use today as we build the experiences of tomorrow.
What you'll be doing
- Taking ownership of omnichannel initiatives for a particular brand or process
- Coordinating omnichannel projects and ensuring that goals are achieved
- Building project plans and task lists within the scope of omnichannel operations
- Conducting customer journey audits to ensure we drive best-in-class customer experiences
- Highlighting process weaknesses and proactively suggesting improvements
- Streamlining communications between stakeholders on omnichannel projects
- Assisting in analyzing and enhancing the customer journey offline and online
- Placing test orders across all brands; tracking and documenting the journey
- Identifying opportunities for standardization and producing documentation
- Supporting a culture of transparency, accountability, and psychological safety
What you'll need to succeed
- A degree in business, management or technology is a plus
- 1 - 3 years of work experience in e-commerce, operations, retail or related fields
- Ability to create and manage a strong network of stakeholders from multiple departments
- At ease with technical concepts, technically minded and curious about technology
- Knowledge of Conﬂuence, Asana, GSuite, M365, Apple Tools, AirTable
- Great communication skills, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Be willing to learn, a self-starter, proactive, flexible and creative
- Project planning and coordination, project management
- Experience within the GCC region is an advantage
- A hunger to deliver truly transformational impact
- Fluent in English, Arabic
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.