Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
As HR Project Lead for SGII you will bring to life and expertly manage people-related projects and initiatives as well as the successful and smooth transition of people change from current to desired culture, practices, structure, and overall organizational environment.
- Monitor our People Strategy progress closely with the Head of People (HOP) , continuously reviewing and keeping on track of the progress and pivoting when needed.
- Project manage the Group HR calendar, proactively time-mapping ahead of rollouts and working with leaders to close cycles in a timely manner.
- Create engaging and informative content for monthly meetings and quarterly experience halls
- Be the SME on People & Culture changes, working closely with competence centers to run workshops and upskill leaders and their teams where necessary.
- Create bespoke communications that will resonate with the SGII and group culture and engage and motivate the team
- Takes responsibility with leaders to help close cycles on time.
- Relationship building with Group HR Heads and their teams
- Support general hiring by ensuring roles are distributed in an even and relevant way across the People Partners and HOPs.
- Create hiring plans and communication strategies for project-based hiring (such as graduate programmes, trainee and internship intakes), including bespoke onboarding programmes, social communities, and development opportunities to ensure that these groups are engaged and productive.
- Talent Development of HIPOs – be involved in development plan discussions and ensuring that plans are realised, using customisation and creativity to help our talent achieve their full potential.
- Develop innovative and strategically-aligned learning journeys for teams
- Support our Joint Ventures (JVs) with bespoke projects related to L&D, People Experience and rewards, connecting them with relevant people/departments within the group and keeping them up to date with group-level initiatives
- Work closely with the HOP on project-managing the launch of new JVs
- Generate new ideas and creative projects for 2023 that will further enhance the culture and people processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid experience in a project management or People Partner role with a strong emphasis on creating and project-managing innovative solutions and programmes
- Be very organized, proactive and structured
- Be a team player with a passionate, enthusiastic and curious approach
- Be an expert relationship builder, able to communicate with, engage and influence at every level
- Be creative and passionate about driving change and making an impact
- Have strong change management experience
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.