Senior Brand Trainer - Chanel
We usually respond within a week
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub together we achieve excellence! As a Brand Trainer you will be responsible for imparting your knowledge and awareness of the Luxury Gifts/ Fashion or Beauty categories by using best training practices. You will also research and localise materials on the category and brands, and in collaboration with Group L&D, will develop the training material to be delivered. You will also support the front-liners with on-the-job learning, as well as with monitoring performance and training needs analysis.
- Conduct training needs analysis to assess the needs of the team
- Create, communicate, coordinate & implement the training calendar for the year
- Research, gather and localise brand material, and work in collaboration with Group L&D in the development of training materials
- Acquire product knowledge of new brands and train the team accordingly
- Leverage Group's available digital tools to digitalize training content
- Analyse training data to assess usage and gaps
- Create brand awareness at the frontline level and cascade important seasonal brand messages to in-store team
- Deliver the START program Category Training Day and Brand Training Days
- Provide training to the shop floor team by employing advanced product knowledge and best practice training techniques
- Monitor product training of the Delegation brands
- Introduce interior design training related to category / products sold
- Conduct evaluations on the Learners and effectiveness of the learning materials and approaches
- Recommend new learning materials and approaches to support the divisions needs
- Participate in Group L&D training events and best practice development
- Act as the Brand ambassador at internal and external events
What you'll need to succeed
- A Bachelor Degree graduate
- Luxury brand trainer experience
- Retail Trends and Directions
- Curriculum Design
- Demonstrating Personal
- Resilience & Adapting to Change
- Demonstrating Customer Centricity Technical
- Understanding & Developing Self Train-The-Trainer
- Driving Results
- Training Delivery
- Communicating effectively
- Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust Being Inclusive Business Acumen
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
- RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION
- Senior Brand Trainer
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
Senior Brand Trainer - Chanel
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.