Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
- Deliver Volume, net revenue, and Market Share objectives in KSA for Adidas and Mass fragrances portfolio
- Develop a Joint Business Plan with each distributor/ retailer depending on the GTM for each brand, to include business objectives, trade marketing plan and success measures to create a strong relationship at the account and a point of difference vs. competition.
- Deliver on expectations of initiatives, and key business priorities, as identified in the GTM strategy.
- Manage budgets with discipline and Company guidelines and deliver financial stewardship through trade terms
- Develop the distributor organization to meet current and future business needs.
- Regularly assess sales competencies by Area and/or Region to focus Capability objectives and measure skill growth.
What you'll need to succeed
- 8 + years of experience on a Sales Management role in FMCG with exposure to Key accounts ideally in Consumer Beauty
- Relevant qualifications in sales & marketing or a related discipline highly regarded
- Management and people development skills
- English and Arabic speaking is a major advantage
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office including Excel & Power point skills at a high level
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.