Who we are
On behalf of LOEWE fashion, we are hiring for Fashion Consultants to join our stores in Riyadh, KSA.
Working at LOEWE means you form part of a collective body who share a great interest in Fashion, Art, and Culture, as well as hold a deep respect for Craft.
Together as a company we are continually inspired by its Past, passionate about its Present and embrace the Future with confidence.
LOEWE respects inclusion and diversity.
LOEWE belongs to the LVMH Group, with a stimulating and professional environment and motivating career opportunities where employees contribute to the Future of Tradition.
What you will be doing
- Greet and welcome all clients ensuring they are properly advised on the collections.
- Fulfil individual and store objectives by processing sales in a confident and professional manner, whilst building strong relationships with clients.
- Gather and collate clients´ CRM details in order to build the client book, follow-up with clients and maintain relationships.
- Maintain store standards with stock and adhere to LOEWE´s visual merchandising guidelines.
- Follow procedures and respect standards and code of ethics, including grooming and behaviour.
- Actively drive your product knowledge by following the latest fashion trends, participating in in-store training, staying updated on all collections and searching out relevant information on products.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Fashion, Art, and Culture.
- Open, fun, lively and connected to Riyadh life.
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience in a luxury or high fashion environment is required, with proven experience selling RTW and/or Leather Goods.
- The candidate will be able to present our collections to clients in a creative, confident and articulate way.
- Brand Ambassador to represent LOEWE´s brand image and to deliver a unique customer experience.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.