Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub we express the exceptional! Our Client Advisor is responsible for achieving individual and collective sales targets while delivering exceptional Guest Experience; and ensuring support in the implementation of CRM, CX and other key customer and people initiatives in-store.
- Drive the business
- Represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy though all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
- Promote the Group’s loyalty program (MUSE) and increase enrollment rate and new customer acquisition
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty.
- Ensure efficient collection of customer data in adherence to marketing team.
- Collect data on customer behavior, top sellers, and slow movers to support business reviews.
- Maintain and understand customer purchasing patterns and behaviors, and utilize this database to engage and build strong relationships with customers to encourage future selling opportunities
- Stay up to date with latest fashion trends, social media campaigns, products and competitor, the brand’s different online (website, app and social media) offerings and activities and promote them with customers
- Participate to the brand’s events and support with in-store marketing events and activations.
- Achieve individual and collective sales targets and ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Customer Centricity
- Executing and promoting exceptional customer service and relations in stores and customer home visits
- Attend to customer needs, sales, special order and repairs.
- Support in-store customer experience.
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers’ expectations.
- Use clienteling techniques, omni-channel approach and tools to connect virtually with customers, build a one-on-one relationship based on trust and human touch and drive loyalty. Such techniques and tools include messaging, (virtual) shopping appointments, etc.
- Operational Excellence
- Prepare and process e-commerce orders’ fulfillment from the store within the set SLAs in terms of time and quality.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding and leverage available technology tools when available to support customer experience in and outside of store (Clienteling app, CRM, OMS, etc.)
- Maintain all operating standards as per the brand’s VM guidelines and SOP’s.
- Provide feedback on store functionality.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.