Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
The job holder of this position is responsible for designing and implementing CSR initiatives locally and supporting all CSR relays regionally in successfully implementing their initiatives while ensuring high employee engagement rates and positively impacting the environment.
- Follow all relevant Sustainable Engagement policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under minimal supervision
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Manage Chalhoub Impact program through:
- Designing and implementing a “communication – giving strategy”
- Giving back to society
- Engaging Chalhoub employees
- Business Development:
- Develop new initiatives (with detailed agenda and needed resources) in adherence with the Sustainable Engagement pillars and validate with Head of Sustainable Engagement
- Partner up with educational entities, NGOs, organizations for the design and implementation of common initiatives
- Liaise with other countries (the relays in the other 9 countries) in order to:
- Collect data on their needs and suggestions
- Assist the relays in developing their yearly CSR calendar
- Monitor people participation rates in other countries and report on them
- Recruit Chalhoub Impact ambassadors in the countries
- Organize humanitarian retail campaigns in stores
- Develop yearly CSR calendar in coordination with Head of Sustainable Engagement
- Propose engaging communication content in coordination with internal/external agencies in order to ensure high participation rates
- Coordinate all logistics needed for the successful event implementation while ensuring adherence to allocated budget
- Log all participants and generate statistical outputs on participation rates
- Generate detailed event evaluation reports on events outcome (i.e. number of bags collected, number of trees planted, Chalhoub employees engagement rate, etc.)
- Prepare presentations highlighting the key successes of events
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.