Design Supervisor - Retail Projects
We usually respond within a week
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
The Design Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that projects’ technical requirements are well extracted, properly communicated to the Design team, and well represented in the project programme. The Design Supervisor is also responsible for the quality control of the designing phase output.
Follow all relevant policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Provide subject matter expertise in the field
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of team members to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with established standards and procedures
2) Receive project assignments:
- Study technical requirements in detail Participate in business development efforts in a significant role in client presentations
- Carry out daily supervision and coordination of architectural drawings and proposals, ensuring adherence to SLAs
- Prepare any necessary construction method statement and technical proposals to ensure smooth transition of works
- Ensure on-the-job coordination with internal (Projects, Contracts) stakeholders as well as external (Client, Creative) stakeholders
- Ensure concepts are in line with Group Creative and client’s requirements, budget and program
- Review and challenge information regarding design, specifications, materials, colour, equipment, estimated costs
- Receive Head of Design approval on architectural drawings and meet with clients to finalize
- Ensure that design intent is maintained through documentation and construction
3) Team Management:
- Develop and motivate team members to ensure transfer of know-how and continuous positive work environment
What you'll need to succeed
University Degree in Interior Design or in Architecture / LEED GA and PMP certifications are a plus.
A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in similar role.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
- PROJECTS DELIVERY
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
Design Supervisor - Retail Projects
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.