Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
- Plan and execute national commercial activities for the brand while working closely with clients/ retailers.
- Accelerate growth in revenue, ranking and market share while managing the brand’s business and sales team (BAs).
- Implement ATL & BTL campaigns such as promotional activities, events, instore marketing ... in collaboration with Marketing Coordinator.
- Direct and monitor products launches, related activities, sales performance… at store level and with BAs.
- Prepare and present weekly/ monthly business data reports to Commercial Manager and Head of Department.
- Co-work with Marketing and Commercial teams for promotional activities, special offers, instore display and POS materials.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Monitor competitor's activities through POS and data analysis, as well as current market performance and trends.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 years experience in brand management role.
- Understanding, knowledge and staying on top of commercial developments.
- Possess strong communication skills in both English and Arabic language and is able to translate these 2 languages for commercial/ marketing collaterals.
- Proactive, result-driven and ability to work within inclusive team.
- Analytical, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in PC operations and MS office.
- Based in Jeddah with flexibility to travel within KSA regions and UAE.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.