Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
- Making sure that the incoming items are properly stored and labeled according to standard operating procedures
- Making inventory of incoming shipments of goods or materials and noting any discrepancies between what was ordered and what was received
- Delivering packages to customers’ homes or businesses within a specified geographic area
- Inspecting incoming packages to ensure that they are not damaged in any way
- Performing clerical tasks such as filing purchase orders and invoices
- Communicating with vendors regarding order status or shipping delays or problems due to weather or other circumstances beyond the company’s control
What you'll need to succeed
Experience handling transaction software.
General understanding of accounting principles.
Experience with Microsoft Office programs; particularly strong in Microsoft Excel.
Skilled in negotiation and customer service.
Proficiency in Arabic and English; multilingual is a plus.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.