Who we are
LVMH’s Beauty activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Beauty division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever…
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
LVMH Beauty Travel Retail Middle East manages 11 different brands including Parfums Christian Dior, Guerlain, Make Up for Ever, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma, Benefit Cosmetics, Fenty, Fresh and MFK. LVMH Beauty Middle East oversees an area of 47 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India with subsidiaries and agents’ structures.
What you'll be doing
As Regional Visual Merchandiser within LVMH Beauty, you will be assisting the Operational Marketing Manager & Architect & Visual Merchandising Project Manager to guarantee accurate and qualitative brand image according to company guidelines through all point of sales around the region. Your main responsibilities in this role include:
- Work cross functionally with internal and external partners to ensure creative and commercial visual merchandising strategies are implemented to the highest standards. Management of the VM updates for the UAE market: dispatch of information to the operators, Retail Managers and BC, validation of planograms and simulations
- Local Production of Visuals: coordination with suppliers, follow up and installation
- POSM: coordination of production for small elements, follow up and dispatch to stores
- Market Visits and top management visit preparations
- Follow-up on all the maintenance requests coming from the operators or the Retail Managers
- Order any requested or damaged POSM elements and follow-up on its installation
- Follow up with suppliers on all the maintenance issues
- Movies production: preparation of movie loops movie loops and database update
- Stores database updates, according to the openings, closings and renovations as it is on what our forecast and dispatch are based.
- Store database with pictures and dedicated action plan: refurbishment if needed etc..
- Imago database update
Admin & Reporting
- Creation of monthly reports regarding brand animations, on counter activations for all the launches and competitors’ animations.
- Follow up on budgets, invoices and payments to suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar VM position
- A curious, creative, dynamic, and proactive personality, who’s autonomous and able to multitask while respecting deadlines
- Someone with a real luxury and cosmetic affinity, and business-oriented
- Microsoft Office Suite: strong knowledge of Excel and basic formulas, very good knowledge of PowerPoint
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fluent in English- French & Arabic is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Creative, innovative thinking and pro-active attitude
- Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Adaptable and diligent: high priority on accuracy and adherence to timeframes
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.