LVMH’s Beauty activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Beauty division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever…
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
LVMH Beauty Middle East manages 11 different brands including Parfums Christian Dior, Guerlain, Make Up for Ever, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma, Benefit Cosmetics, Fenty, Fresh and MFK. LVMH Beauty Middle East oversees an area of 47 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India with subsidiaries and agents’ structures.
What you will be doing
As Head of Retail & Education reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for developing & implementing the Retail Strategy in accordance with the strategic direction of the brand. You will be accountable for sales objective achievement and outstanding client experience across the retail network.
In addition you will be in charge of designing and implementing a training strategy that sets the highest standards of customer service worldwide, ensuring that all business objectives are met and looking for new development opportunities. Your main responsibilities in this role include:
What you'll need to succeed
- 8-10 years’ experience as a Retail Expert (at least 6 in a Managerial position)
- Adaptability - able to adapt to different teams, brands, markets
- Passion for cosmetics & luxury
- People & service oriented - friendly, patient, dedicated, adaptable, empathetic
- Pro-active - dynamic, enthusiastic, to the point, flexible, team player, entrepreneur, committed, self-driven
- Good business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Very strong computer skills (e.g. Excel & PowerPoint)
- Advanced in English and Arabic is considered a plus
- Customer service oriented and focused on sales
What we can offer you
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- LVMH offers Career opportunities with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.