Regional Retail Manager Riyadh - Faces
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion, and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world-class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
As a Regional Retail Manager, you will be responsible for implementing the regional retail goals and objectives, budgets, and commercial targets in alignment with the Brand(s)’ strategic direction for the short and long term. In addition, you will be managing the local retail networks, as well as leading the human capital in the region while ensuring excellence in retail performance.
Job responsibilities include:
- Setting up targets by segments of key customers per store (development of average and total value of purchase, increase of product mix) to Area Sales Managers and monitoring performance vs. targets.
- Ensuring that annual and monthly sales targets per store are properly distributed to Area Sales Managers and communicated on time.
- Approving the action plan to improve store top line and gross margin proposed by Area Sales Managers.
- Proposing KPIs to be added to overall retails menu of manageable and simple drivers for store staff line targets.
- Approving exceptional commercial discounts to customers as per thresholds, in specific cases.
- Proposing topline and margin targets for budget of existing stores.
- Ensuring that store toplines developed during budget are accurate, achievable, challenging, and meet management’s requests.
- Contributing to sell thru and gross margin assumptions for purchase budget by providing accurate data per store.
- Providing accurate assumptions regarding monthly seasonality of turnover per store.
- Monitoring the results of the first 6 months of operations for new stores by building-up monthly target setting and assessment with Area Sales Managers.
- Proposing remedial plan before store closure and phasing out plan during closure.
- Approving a remedial plan for underperforming stores and monitoring the right execution of the operation as per the Group’s guidelines.
- Monitoring shop expenses and ensuring they do not exceed the budget.
-Ensuring new product launches or new season collections are properly explained to Area Sales Managers.
- Organizing Pre-Buying and Post-Buying sessions with buying teams whilst ensuring the smooth coordination with the Buying Team (e.g. Pre-Buying, Buying, Post-Buying, Product launches).
- Monitoring stock discrepancies and other variances in stores.
- Validating commission schemes for Store Managers and acting as a coordinator between stores network and back-office for smooth execution of activities.
- Providing data and comments to Regional Marketing Team on the marketing plan during preparation (e.g. promotions, in-store activities).
- Assigning individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, managing performance, empowering the team, and providing formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development and maximize performance.
- Ensuring the identification and proper development and recognition of Talents within teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the beauty sector or in a retail fashion environment in the KSA market.
- You are someone with high leadership and people development skills.
- You possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to connect with others.
- You are highly analytical and detail-oriented.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
- RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION
- Regional Retail Manager
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
Regional Retail Manager Riyadh - Faces
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.