INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you will be doing
- Strong awareness of the KSA market trends across all Saudi regions and how we can leverage the opportunities both on and offline
- Drive the business development strategy and operations for Level Shoes in KSA, advising Managing Director on key business opportunities
- Market Future and trends understanding to be able to translate current strategy to adapt to the 2030 Saudi vision
- Partner with country management of Chalhoub Group KSA to align on opportunities
- Develop and have robust relationship network across market leaders and stakeholders in the region
- Drive the community engagement agenda through identifying potential collaboration and market activity opportunities
- Brand ambassador and representative for Level Shoes in the KSA region
- Business development including personal shopping, private appointments and other opportunities
- Partner with the Level Shoes eCommerce leadership to identify opportunities for growth and collaboration
- Identify opportunities to optimize the operational effectiveness of fulfillment and last mile
- Partner with the buying team to identify potential collaborations, market exclusives and local partnerships
- Partner with Marketing team on regional activations, events and experiences
- Partner with Social team on market influencers and campaign ideas
- Lead the current and future offline store/pop-up teams in KSA
- Lead any future KSA specific online or marketplace resources based in the market
- Act as an omni-channel guide and mentor to the brand/s employees within Level Shoes KSA in order to create a performance-driven omni-channel culture and understanding
- Drive servant leadership mindset
What you'll need to succeed
- Luxury Fashion, preferably multi brand experience
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Strong understanding of KSA market and customers
- Omni-channel experience is essential
- Experience managing e-commerce and marketplace portfolios
- Minimum 7 years experience in Retail; at least 3 years in eCommerce
- Experience in business development; opening stores and pop-ups
- Creative and out of box thinker
- Strategic Orientation
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.