INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub we grow with our customers. Working as a Loyalty Operations Executive you will be responsible for supporting across a wide range of operational tasks in relation to Customers and Partner Brands, looking at escalations, understanding the issues and providing solutions and support to teams.
- Handling Level 1 escalation on operational queries across the business to meet customers satisfaction and business goal.
- Monitoring and validating from escalations on operations performance of both internal service providers and external service providers.
- Preparing monthly report on operations requests and identifying way of working to improve current processes.
- Handling support requests, communicating offer briefs and queries appropriately in relation to initiatives driven by other streamlines, system access, as well as offers/benefits tagging for data analytics.
- Handling Stock-On-Hand for products stores at Group Warehouse
- Managing a healthy synergy with other departments and other stakeholders by understanding the requirements and providing support and solution.
- Contributing to ensure a conducive, collaborative and productive work environment for within the department and across brands.
- Mastering the knowledge systems and platforms of the programme.
- Supporting on regular data check up and brand data accuracy.
- Driving continuous improvement projects to optimize operations and improve productivity to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Defining and putting in place processes and procedures to improve daily programme operations and continue to share updates where it is applicable
- Identifying operational efficiencies, automation requirements and new ways of working.
- Maintaining the System Training deck and conducting training when and if required within the group.
- Assisting with UAT scenarios and piloting system enhancement and new projects when assigned.
- Handling Operations requests such as Points Adjustments, Tier Changes, Enrolments for VIPs and Events, and Customers Tagging.
- Monitoring and coordinating on Service Tickets and operations requests from the internal and external team.
- Handling programme initiatives, brands promotion, offers setup, triggers requests, new enhancement requests, conducting complete testing and validating related reports.
- Handling system and backend support, brands activation, and conducing complete testing with test results.
- Handling onboarding brands and coordinating with related teams for MUSE enablement on POS with maintaining tracker of active stores .
- Processing Ecommerce transaction data, batch upload and escalation when required.
- Maintaining offers setups documentation and offer tracker
What you’ll need to succeed
- Flexible to work over weekends as necessary (5 days a week Thursday to Monday)
- MS Office – Microsoft Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook.
- Fluent in English and Arabic -as this role will oversee different regions in the GCC
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, standard office practices, attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- Methodical and process-driven
- Comfortable working across different time zones and territories
- Approachable, agile and can-do attitude to create and be part of a new department.
- Proactive, committed and capable of taking the lead
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Nice to have: Knowledge of the loyalty system and its configuration
- Being Customer-centric and tech-savvy
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.