INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub we give a voice to iconic brands! Working as a Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for driving the digital strategy of the business, with a strong focus on local online advertising and ROI (return on investment) for the Brand.
- You will assist the Marketing Manager in the development of the yearly digital marketing strategy to build a lasting digital connection with consumers and create relevant and engaging content to support key regional moments.
- Push branding campaigns through new channels and technologies i.e. AR lens on Snapchat.
- Involve in all aspects of marketing and media from planning, advertising, promotions, media relations and research.
- Work closely with the eCommerce Department for online campaigns
- Liaise with the brand for briefing in all digital assets for newsletters, performance marketing, site, in-store screens, lightboxes and press releases in line with the Middle East buy.
- Plan, implement, develop, and execute successful digital marketing campaigns to drive business growth and maximize impressions and reach.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to align on the key messages and product pushes and follow up closely on the plans’ implementation, schedule and activities with the agencies.
- Conduct research on competitors' digital campaigns on a monthly basis.
- Analyze online customer knowledge and update action plan accordingly to reach defined goals (drive traffic to site, store, online sales, feedback gathering etc.
- Monitor Brand’s online reputation & awareness by ensuring relevant online presence and content management
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, analyze data to optimize the digital strategy, identifying opportunities and conducting testing across all channels
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing strategy and execution
- An understanding and interest in fashion marketing and trends
- Curious my nature and ability to take initiative
- Commercial understanding and omnichannel mindset to work collaboratively with online and offline departments
- A fluent Arabic speaker
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.