Influencer Marketing Executive
We usually respond within a week
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Build relationships with top media and influencers resulting in free coverage and a successful brand reputation allowing an increase in sales
- Co-create the influencer strategy with the marketing team for all animations, activities and brand equity building exercises
- Support in building the squad strategy for Wow Beauty Forward and Beauty Nation and drive the activities throughout the year
- Assemble a makeup/skincare squad of influencers / KOL / content creators across the GCC
- Utilize key members of influencer squad for gifting to build association with brands, create content and drive social conversation
- Implement press and influencer events from conception to coordination of attendees
- Work on creative gifting to send to top media and influencers to create a hype on social media resulting in increased awareness of the brands
- Identify and engage key influencers to collaborate (paid/non-paid) with for launches, key activities promotions etc.
- Support in defining the affiliate program by reaching out to the right influencers and to maintain relationship while tracking their success rate
- Responsible for managing influencer calendar, receiving content and scheduling their content & production
- Share feedback and support the marketing team in terms of content creation, social media strategies
What you’ll need to succeed
We are currently on the lookout for a passionate and extremely communicative Influencer Executive to help us establish and manage influencer relationships. This role will be focused on co-creating the influencer
strategy with the marketing team. We're looking for an avid social media user who is well-versed in social content.
You will know how to build meaningful relationships and negotiate deals with influencer partners to grow customer acquisition, raise brand awareness and ultimately drives sales. You are strategic, data-driven while balancing the need to be process-oriented, creative, and passionate
You need to fluent Arabic\English speaker with proven experience in Marketing filed, flexible to travel and work beyond a fixed working hours.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
Influencer Marketing Executive
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.