Department Manager - Airport Project
We usually respond within a week
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, creativity comes alive! Working as a Store Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the store maximises its commercial performance and delivers exceptional Guest Experience. You will also drive both eNPS and cNPS through the implementation of People and CX strategies.
- Nurture talent within team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partner
- Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
- Oversee Department's day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence,and sales team allocation
- Offer support to concessions wihin coverage area
- Act as the key point of contact with Floor Manager
- Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
- Ensure customer data is properly captured by the department team in adherence to marketing team requirements
- Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and ensure department team knowledge about app offerings etc..
- Ensure personal shoppers and Department sales team are working towards the same goal
- Increase the revenue target of the Department
- Drive sell-throughs within the Department
- Support in-store CX initiatives
- Provide input to what's working well, what's not working well within Department
What you'll need to succeed
- Business Acumen
- Communicating Effectively
- Demonstrating Personal Resilience and Adapting to Change
- Service Excellence
- Coaching Others
- Understanding and Developing Self
- Being Inclusive
- Collaborating and Influencing with Respect and Trust
- Customer or Market Focus
- Demonstrating Customer Centricity
- Developing and Engaging Team Members
- Driving Results
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
- RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION
- Department Manager
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
Department Manager - Airport Project
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.