Field Supervisor & Coach - LVMH Beauty
LVMH Beauty activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever…
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
LVMH Beauty Middle East manages 11 different brands including Parfums Christian Dior, Guerlain, Make Up for Ever, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma, Benefit Cosmetics, Fenty, Fresh & MFK. LVMH Beauty Middle East oversees an area of 47 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India with subsidiaries and agents’ structures.
What you'll be doing
As Field Coach Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting the Area Retail Managers within the Travel Retail team. You will be required to follow up daily on the Sell-Out with the Retailer and Beauty Consultants within your assigned region. You will be extremely field focused and accountable for all aspects of the day-to-day management and trainings of the Beauty Consultants.
Your main responsibilities in this role include:
• Manage all aspects of HR cycle for Beauty Consultants in your assigned area including recruitment, development, retention, and leavers etc
• Build an engaged and strong team of Beauty Consultants
• Conduct monthly meetings with the team to review target and incentives
• Create and settle the targets / commissions scheme
• Have daily Interactions with Beauty Consultants either face-to-face or via phone to assess performance and conduct assessments of sales analysis and ppt
• Coordinate on all matters concerning the Beauty Consultants including seminars and uniforms
• Coach and train sales team to facilitate them to be able to answer perfectly customers’ needs and maximize Sell-Out
• Visit key account clients on regular basis
• Develop and implement strategies to improve the sell out in key accounts
• Ensure that all accounts meet inventory and assortment. Manage local merchandising (planograms + maintenance + one time production like BF, visuals)
• Recommends distribution changes based on results, image and compliance with brand requirements (decision to open or close doors)
• Watch competition and market trends. Be aware of and communicate competitive promotional activities
• Animate training sessions: integration, product, expertise, Traffic Stopping
• Apply brand approach
• Ensure quality of theoretical and practical knowledge transfer
• Coach as needed
• Contribute to cost optimization and planning
• Be exemplary in expertise and selling, in classroom and on field
What you’ll need to succeed
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a retail supervisory/ managerial position
• Experience of make-up application and/ or training delivery
• A curious, creative, dynamic, and proactive personality, who’s autonomous and able to multitask while respecting deadlines
• Strong in leadership and in people management with experience in building effective teams
• Extremely field orientated with the ability to Travel regularly around the region (note around 80% of time will be spent out in the field for this role)
• Must be fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
- RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION
- Retail Area Sales Supervisor
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
Field Supervisor & Coach - LVMH Beauty
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.