Beauty Trainer - Chalhoub University
We usually respond within a week
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
As our Beauty Trainer at the Chalhoub Retail Academy you will implement and deliver training programmes in line with the group beauty learning ladder, reviewing and updating them with the latest make-up, skincare and fragrance innovations.
- Provide Learning and Development solutions to employee and supervisory levels
- Support learners in the use of various learning platforms such as Chalhoub University, Axonify, etc.
- Ensure the implementation of effective development methods to educate and enhance performance D
- Design and deliver training in various modes: face to face, virtual, blended, etc.
- Support brands and communities through co-creation and collaboration
- Achieve the QCF certification in assessing vocational Learning achievement in line with Edexcel standards
- Evaluate training effectiveness and propose solutions to improve the learning experience
- Seek new, relevant and innovative training ideas and tools
- Extend continuous support to learners and Chalhoub University team members as required
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you’ll need to succeed
- A passion for all things Beauty!
- Previous experience in a Beauty Trainer role, in either a brand or corporate environment
- Experience of designing and delivering high-quality beauty training programmes
- Experience of designing and delivering learning initiatives across various platforms (digital, in-person, workshops etc)
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
- PEOPLE & CULTURE
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
Beauty Trainer - Chalhoub University
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.