Customer Care, Team Lead - Level Shoes
We usually respond within a week
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
The successful candidate must be able to build strong relationships with internal and external customers. Ensuring the delivery of exceptional service for all stakeholders. They must have the credibility to challenge the status quo, to implement change and foster a continuous improvement mindset within their team as well as the wider brand teams.
A Customer Care Team Leader is directly responsible setting the standards for their team in customer experience, and drive their teams performance across multiple KPIs including but not limited too customer satisfaction, speed of service, resolution of escalations etc
This role is exciting and challenging because it’s scope moves beyond operations, the candidate will help the brand and central customer care team define priorities and must be able to think creatively to find solutions. It requires an individual who is comfortable working with uncertainty and be able to introduce new ways of working for the team. The candidate must have the desire and the high levels of resilience needed to champion collaboration between departments.
- Ensure your team delivers an outstanding customer experience to every customer contact via any offered communication channel (phone, email , Social Media etc…)
- Identify ways to be creative and personalise the experience of every customer, whenever possible – especially for our VIP customers.
- Liase with the brand teams on priorities, both operational as well as continuous improvements
- Carry out a thorough brief with the advisor on a daily basis at the start and end of each shift to ensure that any follow up given, have been actioned. Check the understanding of any new procedures or brand updates with the advisor.
- Ensure your team motivated and focused to deliver exceptional performance against all KPI
- Identifying coaching & training needs through call monitoring, emails audit and more, ensuring that areas of development are addressed and followed up.
- Collaborate with Level Shoes store and head office teams, find ways to create sense of belonging to the level shoes brand for your team. Introduce exploration days, attend meetings etc
- Ensure all communications are aligned with the Level Shoes Tone of Voice
- Understanding of touchpoints across the entire customer journey in order to identify gaps and come up with innovative initiatives.
- Report positive and developmental areas across the touchpoints to the management and stakeholders.
- Maintain regular reports showing case trends, improvements and key focus areas.
- Achieve sales targets by maximizing all customer contact opportunities to provide product knowledge, increase units per transaction and sell across all channels.
Systems & Procedures
- Use all CRM and E-commerce systems confidently and use to accurately add notes to orders and cases for all incoming and outgoing contacts.
- Communicate company policy to customers as necessary and observe at all times.
- Ensure to keep client confidentiality and company policies for data protection and security at all times.
- Ensure that the in-house processes and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure issues affecting customer orders or returns are resolved and enable seamless shopping experience.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous E-commerce experience, preferably in a luxury retail environment
- Experience managing a team in customer services environment
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability and must show an affinity with the luxury consumer
- Customer Centric Approach
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving
- Experience leveraging data insights to improve customer experience
- Continuous improvement experience, project management, creativity all a bonus
- Bilingual fluency in Arabic and English is mandatory
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
Customer Care, Team Lead - Level Shoes
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.