Senior Communications Manager Fenty Universe
We usually respond within a week
SENIOR COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (FENTY UNIVERSE) Dubai
Reports to: BRAND & MARKETING DIRECTOR
Working as a Senior Communications Manager you will be responsible for being the voice of Fenty Universe brands in the market, ensuring brand equity and vision is adhered to at all times. You will manage the planning and implementation of appropriate marketing strategies to reach greater brand awareness and key sales and profitability objectives.
You will have a deep understanding and passion for the beauty industry and will be a prestige marketing strategist who can work closely and confidently with key cross-functional partners. You will work collaboratively with the Brand team, Sephora’s Marketing team & key local partners, as well as primary contact with our global brand partners in San Francisco.
What you will be doing:
- Setting the Fenty universe’s local Marketing strategy including influencers relations, events management & owned social media channels
- Manage, guide and lead PR & Social media team
- Manages the team and leads the implementation and execution of marketing plans which grows brand awareness, brand love and reach for Fenty in the region in line with the global & Local strategy.
- Lead all marketing and communication activities in the region including all events, influencers, and media relations & partner as well as leading and guiding the Social and PR team.
- Create marketing investment plans to meet KPIs
- Brand guardian in market, ensuring our brand equity and vision is always adhered to
- Manage PR & social media agency and optimize investments
- Work closely with global brand team on timelines, key dates, and specific local needs
- Accountable for ensuring that the budget tracker is always up-to-date and within budget allocated
- Liaise closely with Associate PR Manager ensuring we are maximising and leveraging PR and influencers within our marketing plans
- Gaining co-operation, commitment, support and co-ordination across all functions
- Prep and lead monthly MKTG reporting
What you will need to succeed:
- 7+ years relevant experience; beauty industry/brand experience strongly preferred
- Team management experience
- Influencer relationships within the GCC region
- Proven experience of launching/managing a marketing plan in a retail business.
- Experience of managing campaigns from start to finish.
- Fashion or luxury goods experience desired; passion for the beauty industry.
- Working with global head office experience preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to cultivate strong partnerships across cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinker and proactive, resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to seek out and identify up-and-coming global beauty, fashion and culture trends.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Organised and keen attention to detail in both managing tasks, teams and budget tracking.
- Experience presenting to the executive level.
- Able to work under pressure effectively & efficiently.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task.
- Strong organisational and time management skills; ability to constantly juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive demeanour with a can-do attitude.
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, and great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
Senior Communications Manager Fenty Universe
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.