Delivery Captain (الرياض - المستودع)
We usually respond within a week
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
The Driver is responsible for transporting mail and items from one location to the other, with care and on timely basis. The Driver may sometimes also be involved in pick up and drop off of visitors to and from the airport, hotels and offices.
- Daily collection and delivery of mail from PO Box and transfer to office mail room when assigned
- Delivery of all inter-office/inter-company mail covering all retail outlets, offices and warehouse
- Provide assistance with the sifting and distribution of mail
- Custom errands
- Deliver all sensitive/confidential inter-office/inter-company mail to the specified recipient and secure signed receipt in dispatch book
- Report any/all incident(s)/occasion(s) of misplaced/lost mail
- Provide the necessary assistance in the tracing and tracking of mail (delivered and undelivered)
- Transfer of visitors and new employees to and from airport/hotel/offices
- Comply strictly with route and schedule as assigned
- Perform daily vehicle inspections and minor maintenance tasks when necessary
- Report any/all maintenance issues
- Keep the assigned vehicles clean inside out
- Ensure that the company vehicle assigned is used exclusively for company business only
- Report any/all accidents at first possible instant
- Strict adherence to all traffic and road safety regulations
- Receive (or route) all operating instructions via the Administration Executive (Chain of command)
- Perform other duties as required.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
Delivery Captain (الرياض - المستودع)
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.