Arabic Product Designer
We usually respond within a week
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavor to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewelry, and eyewear.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
What You Will Be Doing
We are seeking a talented Mid-weight Arabic Product Designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will manage a portfolio of luxury e-commerce sites across the beauty and fashion verticals. The role requires a deep understanding of design thinking principles and double diamond methodology, as well as a strong portfolio of UI and interaction design.
- Develop and maintain the design system for our luxury e-commerce sites, ensuring a consistent and seamless user experience across all touchpoints.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers, and business stakeholders, to create compelling user experiences.
- Create and manage user stories and acceptance criteria throughout the product lifecycle, ensuring that all design decisions are grounded in user needs.
- Develop and maintain wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs for a range of products, from landing pages to checkout flows.
- Manage user acceptance testing (UAT) and approve releases to ensure that design standards are maintained.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies to ensure that our e-commerce sites are on the cutting edge of user experience.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 3-6 years of experience working as a product designer in e-commerce, with a strong portfolio of UI and interaction design.
- Deep understanding of design thinking principles and double diamond methodology.
- Experience working closely with developers throughout the product lifecycle.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with a proven ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Fluency in Arabic is essential, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Product Design or a related field.
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
Arabic Product Designer
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.