In-Store Excellence Manager
We usually respond within a week
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavor to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewelry, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalyzed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Responsible for supporting the distributor & Coty regional In-store team in Dubai to design and develop the permanent capex investment plans. While considering a profitable ROI investment by account and door. Role requires high engagement skills to ensure smooth communication and engagement amongst the distributor, Coty regional in-store team based in Dubai responsible for units’ designs & development, in addition to Coty commercial team in KSA on allocating the right level of investments in high potential retailers and doors.
- Contribute to the BU in delivering volume, net revenue, and market share objectives in KSA for CB portfolio.
- Manage CB permanent capex investment plans across KSA in alignment with the distributor and Coty functions (commercial & regional In-store).
- Align with the distributor and Coty KAMs (regional & local) on new doors expansions and refurbishments.
- Raise timely PM briefs to the regional Coty In-store team and business cases to Coty finance for approvals on capex investments.
- Ensure up-to date tracking of all new NPDs cassettes in alignment with distributor & Coty regional in-store team
- Be first point of contact between Coty & the distributor on permanent capex investments, while ensuing high level of engagement and communication across relevant stakeholders.
- Manage capex budgets with discipline and company guidelines.
- Regularly conduct market visits across regions to ensure best in class visual merchandizing execution & timely planogram implementation as per brand guidelines
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5 + years of experience in Sales & trade marketing roles in KSA with make-up category experience
- Relevant qualifications in sales & marketing or a related discipline highly regarded
- Management and people development skills
- Arabic & English speaking
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office including Excel & Power point skills at a high level
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
- RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
In-Store Excellence Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.