We usually respond within a week
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- High level of service excellence through, people experience, processes & technology
- Set up, governs, and create regular communication channel through ‘Onboarding@chalhoub.com’ mailbox for all eight countries across the group
- Ensure New Joiner is being welcomed by receptionist & HR Services at relevant office/retail/warehouse locations
- Planning, execution, and delivery of the New Joiner welcome message & gifts on their desk
- Relevant check points in place to ensure New Joiner receives new IT equipment
- set up and is introduced to IT tools & remote working in partnership with Line Manager
- Relevant check points in place, in partnership with Line Manager to ensure New Joiner is given access to folders, shared drive
- Relevant check points in place to ensure New Joiner meets Line Manager, Team, People Partner & stakeholders in 1st week (incl. attending team meetings) and given office tour
- Partners with People & Culture/People Experience to ensure New Joiner receives
- welcome email from Comms + link to First Day, First month & First three-month pulse survey(s)
- Relevant check points in place to ensure New Joiner attends 2hrs induction session & joins 'New Joiner' Community in partnership with People Experience Lead and L&D
- Runs the new joiner community for new hires to attend in the first 3 months with people experience & culture
- Relevant check points in place to ensure New Joiner is introduced to ONEChalhoub Onboarding Page on 1st day
- Relevant check points in place to ensure New Joiner is introduced to Chalhoub University & extended communities D&I, Sustainability & Culture
- Relevant check points in place to ensure New Joiner is introduced to Muse, Loyalty, Discounts + NOTE
- Relevant check points in place to ensure New Joiner is invited for lunch with Line Manager & Team
- Relevant check points in place to ensure New Joiner attends Brand/ Functional
- Induction and the all-New Joiners web meeting with Patrick/BoP representation
What you’ll need to succeed
- Strong Communication Skills
- Fluent Arabic \ English
- Customer Interface
- Detail Oriented
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.