Perfumes Consultant - Areej Ajman City Centre (UAE National)
We usually respond within a week
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Our Perfumes Consultant is responsible for achieving optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of customer service and professional standards and is responsible for giving perfume advice to their clients and guiding them through perfumes and allergies routines with suitable products.
- Drive the business:
- Represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy though all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using fragrance and ensure all sales and operational policies are followed.
- Maintain a solid and accurate customer database to build strong relationship with customers and create future potential selling opportunities
- Promote the Group’s loyalty program (MUSE) and increase enrollment rate and new customer acquisition
- To have an understanding of brand’s online offers and activities
- Participate to the brand’s events when required inside or outside the store and push fragrance sales during events, promotions and launches.
- Be flexible to support other stores and team members when required
- Stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors
- Customer Centricity:
- Take ownership of the customer’s experience by delivering an exceptional service and brining to life the brand’s customer journey at all different touchpoints (physical and digital) through building rapport, sharing product knowledge and expert’s advice, proactively catering to customers’ needs, interests and preferences.
- Demonstrate usage and beneﬁts of various brands and products in alignment with the retail policies.
- Use clienteling techniques and tools to virtually connect with customers, build one-on-one relationships based on trust to drive loyalty. (Such techniques and tools include messaging, (virtual) shopping appointments, etc.)
- Operational Excellence:
- Maintain all operating standards by ensuring merchandising levels, stock replenishment and organizing display as per the brand’s VM guidelines
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form and ensure stock receipt as per set procedures.
- Generate and maintain daily sales reports, post launch sales tracking and sell-out tracking at store level
- Prepare and process e-commerce orders’ fulfillment from the store within the set SLAs in terms of time and quality
- Demonstrate understanding of the available technological tools and use them to enhance the customer experience both in and out of the store (Clienteling app, OMS, etc.)
- Attend all kinds of product FR product knowledge trainings provided by the brand, company (levelled at Chalhoub University) and on Axonify in order to improve their performance/ skills.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the beauty industry
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
- RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION
- Perfume Consultant
With our people at heart, we believe in building a diverse work environment that nurtures and celebrates people’s differences, offers equal opportunities to all and ensures that our team members have a sense of belonging.
Perfumes Consultant - Areej Ajman City Centre (UAE National)
Loading application form
Already working at Chalhoub Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.