INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
Our Regional Training Manager is responsible for imparting knowledge and awareness of the brand by using best training practices. He/ she will also research and localize materials on the brand and, in collaboration with the Group's L&D will develop the training material to be delivered.
Our Regional Training Manager will also support frontliners with on-the-job learning, as well as monitoring performance and training needs analysis.
What you'll be doing
- Develop training material, conduct training needs analysis to assess the needs of the team, as well as deliver training that is critical to business success.
- Lead the training team to achieve their objectives with alignment with the division and group priorities, overlooking all FACES regions.
- Ensure high levels of quality and performance of the training team.
- Ensure effective record-keeping and reporting.
- Strategically coordinate with other department managers.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive training plan for the team taking into consideration the following:
- The type of training needed for each department.
- The timing, duration, and cost of each training course.
- The approvals for the course.
- The best location and venue for the training.
- Create, communicate, coordinate, and implement the training calendar for the year.
- Acquire product knowledge of new brands and train the team accordingly.
- Leverage Group's available digital tools to digitalize training content.
- Create brand awareness at the frontline level and cascade important seasonal brand messages to the in-store team.
- Deliver the START program Category Training Day and Brand Training Days.
- Provide training to the shop floor team by employing advanced product knowledge and best practice training techniques.
- Monitor product training of the Delegation brands
- Introduce interior design training related to category/products.
- Conduct evaluations on the Learners and the effectiveness of the learning materials and approaches
- Develop internal coaching capabilities through identifying and developing an internal coaching framework and necessary talent, building an internal coach pool for various levels of leadership.
- Evaluate the effectiveness, relevance, and impact of the programs, for continuous improvements as well as make recommendations to enhance the group's talent identification, development, and retention.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You have extensive experience in training front-line teams, preferably in the Beauty sector.
- You are a KSA resident.
- You are a fluent Arabic and English speaker.
- You have a passion for the world of Beauty.
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, and Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate, and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.